This zine comes from an informal and anonymous collective formed in solidarity with Ivan. This collective does not claim to be a reference support committee or anything official. We welcome all autonomous initiatives in solidarity with Ivan and/or any other prisoner of the social war. Just as we welcome the reproduction and distribution of this zine.
- Villepinte (Seine-Saint-Denis) France: Letter from prison from Ivan, “Solidarity means attack” (June 15, 2022)
- Chronology of some vehicle arsons in France, between May 2021 and May 2022 (July 2022)
- Bure (Meuse), France: Solidarity banner (June 2022)
- Toulouse (Haute-Garonne), France: Solidarity arson of a camera (July 2022)
- France: There are no isolated arsonists (July 2022)
Translated from French by Act For Freedom Now!